All pre-paid promotional rates are non-amendable, non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Bookings made on our flexible public rates may be cancelled without charge up to 12 noon one day prior to arrival. Flexible rate bookings cancelled within one day prior will incur a cancellation charge of the first night. All flexible rates not cancelled prior to noon on the day of the planned arrival will be charged for the entire stay. Entire stay will be charged in case of a No-show and the reservation would be released if no prior notification is provided.
Best Rate Guarantee
Park Avenue Baker Street guarantees that you will receive the best possible rate for your desired stay by booking directly through our website. Please note that promotions and discounts are only applicable to direct bookings and can therefore not be applied to reservations made via online travel agencies. In the unlikely event that a better price is advertised elsewhere, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will match it, once verified.
Guests are welcome to store luggage at the hotel free of charge on their day of arrival or departure
Unfortunately, we do not offer any off the street accessible bedrooms at present, and guide dogs are not permitted. Guests with mobility issues should note that we do not have an elevator and all rooms are accessible via stairs. However, rooms are available on ground and lower ground floors – these are accessible by fewer stairs. Please do not hesitate to contact us to make any necessary arrangements.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
- All children are welcome.
- Children staying under the age of 18 need to have a consent letter from their parents or guardian, if unaccompanied.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bed(s)/cot.
- The maximum number of children’s cot/crib in a room is 1.
- No extra beds are provided within the room.
- Children Cribs/Cots are subject to availability.
Contact us by phone 020 7724 3461, or e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible. Please provide your room number, check-out date, name and booking reference number and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
On-street parking is only available for 1-hour max, charges apply.
Alternatively, the Secure car park, 170 Marylebone Road, NW1 5AR and NCP, Portman Square, Gloucester place, W1H 7BG are open 24 Hours and about 2 minutes’ drive away from the premises. For enquiries and information;
- Guests are required to show photo identification upon check-in.
- The credit/Debit card used for reservation purposes is not transmissible and must be presented upon arrival. In case the card cannot be presented upon arrival, the amount will be entirely refunded, and a different type of payment will be required.
- In case of a third-party payment, an authorization would be required from the cardholder verifying the transaction. Download here
- Some of the rooms are situated across the street, in the extension building; hence the rooms would be allocated as per the availability.
- Special requests regarding any supplement can be made directly to the hotel prior to the arrival, whilst every effort would be made to facilitate it, it cannot be guaranteed. Additional charges may apply.
- Please note, there is no elevator in the building.