Check in and check out times
Check -in time is 14.00 Hrs while Check-out time is 11.00 Hrs. Early check-in is subject to availability, starting at 12.00 noon, at £25.00 per hour. Late check-out is available for a maximum of two hours at £25.00 per hour.
No Show policy
In the case of No-show, the hotel will charge the first night on the guaranteed credit card or company/ agent guarantee, and any remaining days of the reservation will be cancelled, if no prior information is provided in writing.. Please ensure you have personal travel insurance in place in the event of a no show. For Non-refundable bookings the entire stay will be charged.
Any images clicked at the property or taken from our websites/collateral may only be used for personal and non-commercial use. The use of these images for business purposes including, but not limited to, publicity materials, websites, books, newspapers and magazines must be approved by the Marketing department. For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dogs and pets are not permitted in Park Avenue Baker Street.
Bookings, Payment and Cancellations policy
All pre-paid Promotional rates are non-amendable and non-refundable. Prepayment is usually taken at time of booking or anytime thereafter.
Bookings made on the Flexible public rates may be cancelled up to 12 noon, a day prior to arrival (24 hours).
A credit card is required to confirm the booking and all flexible rates will be charged one day prior to arrival. Park Avenue Baker Street reserves the right to validate and pre-authorise all credit or debit cards prior to arrival.
A pre-authorisation is a temporary hold of a specific amount of the available balance on a credit or debit card that is provided upon booking. The pre-authorisation is not a charge and no funds have been debited from your account.
A pre-authorisation fee may be required at check-in to cover any extras or incidentals above the total payable for the duration of your stay.
Guest Data Protection Regulation
Please refer to our Privacy and cookies policy for more information on how your details are stored.
Privacy And Cookies Policy
Feedbacks and complaints
Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at Park Avenue Baker Street should be made in the first instance to the hotel’s Duty Manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to the Duty Manager as soon as possible. If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to the Guest relations team within 7 days of the end of the stay you have purchased from us giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. We regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
Separate terms and conditions apply to groups of three rooms and above, conferences and wedding party. Please contact Park Avenue Baker street directly for information on the full groups and tours terms and conditions.
CCTV is in operation in the public areas of Park Avenue Baker Street and hard disk recordings may be made. This activity is carried out for the security of both guests and staff.
Book-outs, changes and cancellation by us
- Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in our publications and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Occasionally, we have to make a “significant change”. “Significant changes” include the following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest. If we have to make a significant change or cancelation, we will advise you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before your arrival, we will offer you the choice of the following options: (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements or purchasing an alternative stay from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will not be charged by us.
- No liability can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time).
- Park Avenue Baker Street reserve the right to book you into another hotel of a similar category, should the service or accommodation you require not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned choices. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
Compensations and claims
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or the fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided or an event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care. The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not inform us of when you made your booking or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves.
- Park Avenue Baker Street will not be liable for any loss or damage to the property of the Client or any person as may occur within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956.
- In the event of an insurance claim you must provide us and our insurers with any assistance we may reasonably require. You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
Please note that we will do our best to meet all room requests, however these cannot be guaranteed. If travelling as a family group we need to be notified of all the different family names, so that rooms, close together are made available before check in. Final room allocations are completed every morning prior to new arrivals. Last minute requests will, of course, be taken into consideration.
Upon arrival at the hotel, Park Avenue Baker Street may charge £50.00 deposit for any additional charges during the stay which can be made with the accommodation payment credit card or an alternative card or cash. You will be provided for a receipt at the time and any unused deposit will be refunded to you at check-out time. Additional charges may include Grab and Go breakfast or other food and beverages, or telephone charges. Any significant damages caused to the fixture and fitting during the stay will be the responsibility of the guest and will be held liable for it.
Luggage storage is available only for guests currently staying with the Hotel to store their luggage or other personal belongings before check-in or after check-out, at the Hotel’s discretion. Due to lack of storage space, we regret that we are unable to accept shipments prior to your check in date. Packages or luggage can only be stored for a maximum of 10 hours after departure. Should your luggage or item remain unclaimed upon expiry of the maximum storage period allowed, the Hotel reserves the absolute right and discretion to either hand over the package to the relevant authorities or to dispose of the luggage or item without any liability to you. As the Hotel doesn’t operate an overnight storage policy.
Each piece of luggage must weigh no more than 30kgs and may not exceed 28″ x 22″ x 14″ in size. Each item of luggage will be tagged with a luggage identification tag and may only be retrieved by the bearer of the tag. If the tag cannot be produced during collection, we may nevertheless allow the luggage to be collected if the person claiming it can establish, to our satisfaction, his/her right or authority to collect the luggage and the Hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage for releasing the luggage accordingly.
You use the Hotel luggage storage facilities at your own risk. The hotel will not be responsible for loss of or damage to the luggage, the contents therein or your personal belongings (including any valuables, even if we have been advised) during storage or during the disposal process however caused and you hereby release the Hotel from any liability in respect thereof.
INTERNET FAIR USE POLICY
1. Our obligations
1.1 We will use our reasonable endeavours to make the Service available 24 hours a day, however we will not be liable if for any reason the Service is not available at any time or for any period. Access to the Service may be suspended at any time. If you require any assistance in relation to the Service, you should contact reception.
1.2 In order to gain access to the Service, you may be required to provide us with certain personal information. We will use such personal information in accordance with relevant data protection legislation. You warrant and undertake to us that all of the personal information you provide is complete and accurate. We will not disclose any personal information which is provided by you to any third party without your permission, other than (i) to any sub-contractors or agents engaged by us to provide any support or administration, facilities management or similar services (subject to such sub-contractors and/or agents undertaking to keep such personal data confidential), (ii) to any company or organisation to which we transfer our responsibilities to provide the services and products to you or (iii) where required by law or made in connection with legal or regulatory proceedings.
2. Your obligations
2.1 You will pay any fees due in connection with the Service in accordance with the applicable fee schedule published by us from time to time. We reserve the right to increase or decrease fees for the Service at any time and from time to time.
2.2 You will keep confidential any access codes or passwords provided to you in order to access the Service, and will not disclose them to any other person for any reason. You will be responsible for any loss that arises from you losing, misusing or otherwise disclosing any such access codes or passwords. Please note that we are not obliged to issue a refund if you lose your access code or password.
2.3 The Service is intended to allow you to access the internet in order to use, amongst other things, the worldwide web, e-mail and messaging services. You undertake to us that your behaviour while using the Service will be lawful, honest and proper. Without prejudice to any other provision of this agreement, we may terminate your use of the Service at any time without notice if we become aware of any behaviour that has a negative impact on our equipment or network or the use by other customers of our equipment or network or the internet in general, or which damages, or has the potential to damage, our reputation or standing.
2.4 Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 2.3 above, you may not:
2.4.1 Use the Service for any illegal purpose; 2.4.2 Access or attempt to access the Service via more than one device; 2.4.3 Access or attempt to access the Service provided to any other customer; 2.4.4 Use the Service in such a manner as to host a web or other server, send or facilitate the sending of bulk e-mail or collect third party personal data without appropriate consent; 2.4.5 Exceed the download limitations relevant to the particular period of Service purchased by you; or 2.4.6 Resell, or attempt to resell, the Service to any third party.
3. Breach of the agreement
We shall investigate any suspected breach of the agreement by you, and reserve the right to take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including suspension or withdrawal of the Service with immediate effect and without notice to you.
4.1 You acknowledge that your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an “as-available” basis, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude all and any warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, in respect of the Service and any content or data obtained or downloaded from it. Without prejudice to the foregoing generality:
4.1.1 We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free at all times or will meet your requirements; and 4.1.2 We are not responsible for the security, integrity, accuracy or completeness of any information that you transmit or receive while using the Service. 4.2 The disclaimer under this paragraph 4 is without prejudice to your statutory and other rights as a consumer.
5.1 Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or limit your or our liability for death or personal injury. 5.2 Subject to paragraph 5.1, we shall not be liable to you in contract, tort or otherwise arising in connection with this agreement for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, any special, indirect or consequential losses or any destruction or loss of data, software or equipment. 5.3 Our liability to you shall be restricted to the amount of fees you have paid to us in connection with the Services. 5.4 If any part of the Service is not available to you through no fault on our part or where the failure, suspension or withdrawal of the Service is beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be obliged to pay any compensation to you. If the Service is not available to you due to any failure on our part, we may, at our sole discretion, reimburse you in respect of an appropriate proportion of the fees you have paid which relate to that period of unavailability of the Service. 5.5 You will indemnify us against all and any losses or claims arising from any breach of the agreement by you, and against any claims or legal proceedings arising from your use of the Service which are brought or threatened against us by another person. If you have any questions, please contact the reception of the concerning property. Contact details of all properties are provided on the website.
6.1 We reserve the right to amend this agreement at any time.
6.2 You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to copyrights (including rights in software), trademarks, database rights, patents and inventions) in and relating to the Service are owned by us and our licensors or contractors. Nothing in this agreement operates to transfer any such intellectual property rights to you.
6.3 We reserve the right to assign or sub-contract any of our rights and obligations under this agreement without notice to you.
6.4 If any provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
6.5 This agreement is governed by the laws of England and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Park Avenue Baker street recommends that you take out suitable travel or wedding insurance if necessary. Any medical treatment must be paid for by our guests.
Recording of telephone calls
Reservation telephone calls may be recorded from time to time to help us improve the service we offer you.
HOTEL PROPRIETORS ACT 1956 Loss of or Damage to Guests’ Property
Under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956, an hotel proprietor may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to a guest’s property even though it was not due to any fault of the proprietor or staff of the hotel.
This liability however—
(a) extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the hotel;
(b) is limited to £50 for any one article and a total of £100 in the case of any one guest, except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for deposit, for safe custody;
(c) does not cover motor-cars or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals.
This notice does not constitute an admission either that the Act applies to this hotel or that liability there under attaches to the proprietor of this hotel in any particular case.
No Smoking policy
Park Avenue Baker street operates a smoke free policy in bedrooms and public areas.
Electronic cigarettes, also known as e‐cigarettes, are not permitted to be smoked inside any of Park Avenue Baker Street’s premises. This policy is applicable to all guest bedrooms, all public areas and all back of house areas.
A smoking charge of £200.00 will be payable for contraventions of the smoking policy in the guest rooms for additional cleaning of curtains and carpets and all bedding as we offer a smoke free environment for all our valued guests.
Park Avenue Baker Street Brand protection
Park Avenue Baker street (the Brand) may grant a limited, royalty free licence for the use of “Park Avenue Baker Street” brand and marks, subject to prior written approval by Park Avenue Hotels & Suites, and/or the individual Hotels for use in printed media only. Use of the Brand and Marks is strictly prohibited without written approval in connection with any radio, television or internet marketing or advertising including the use of the Brand in conjunction with paid listings in search engines, meta tags, keywords, links and any other means intended to influence search engine results for internet searches involving the Brand.
The content of this website is the copyright of Park Avenue Baker Street and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
- Park Avenue Baker Street cannot accept liability for any information, errors or omissions supplied by a third party and reserves the right to change such information, products or services at any time. Upon being notified about any errors we will do our best to rectify them as soon as possible.
- Park Avenue Baker Street cannot warrant that the site is free from infection by viruses, contamination or any destructive elements.
- Park Avenue Baker Street cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or claims arising from interruption, inability to access the site, loss or in completion of a transaction.