Park Avenue Baker Street in London enjoys its prominent locality in the hub of the city.
At Park Avenue Baker Street, everything is at your doorstep. Baker street and Marylebone Underground Stations are just a 5-minute walk away and offer direct links to various airports, railway stations, and of course, central London’s many other attractions within close proximity. The local area is graced with many entertainment venues, shopping destinations, and a combination of modern and traditional pubs and restaurants.
There are two underground stations situated near the premises within 5 minutes walk , both are in Zone 1.
- The Baker street station is, as the name gives away, on baker street .
- oLeave the station via the main exit, and walk west on Marylebone Road. Turn right into Gloucester place, Park Avenue Baker street is on your left.
- Alternatively turn right into baker street from the station, then left onto Melcombe street. Within 0.1 mile turn right onto Gloucester Place, the hotel is on your left.
- The Marylebone station is on Melcombe Place
- From the station – take the Melcombe Place exit, turn left onto Gloucester place, Park Avenue baker street is on the left.
By Underground: Piccadilly line trains run directly from all terminals of the airport to Piccadily circus; change to Bakerloo line from there to reach Baker Street. This service runs frequently and journey time is around 55 minutes.
By Train/Underground: Heathrow Express trains operate every 15 minutes from Heathrow Terminals 1, 3 and 5 to Paddington station; journey time is 15-20 minutes. From Paddington, the next stop is baker street on Bakerloo line.
By Train/Underground: Gatwick Express trains link directly to and from Victoria every 15 minutes and journey time is around 30 minutes. From Victoria, it takes 15 minutes to baker street station using Victoria and Bakerloo line conjunctively.
By Train/Underground: A shuttle bus from the airport to the train station runs frequently at a small extra fee. Trains from Luton Airport Parkway run directly to and from King’s Cross St Pancras every 10 minutes and journey time is around 45-50 minutes. From King’s Cross, the Metropolitan line takes a further 10 minutes to reach Baker street. Tickets can be purchased at The Trainline.
By Train/Underground: Stansted Express trains link directly to and from Liverpool Street every 15 minutes and journey time is around 45 minutes. From Liverpool Street, the Circle line and Hammersmith & City line take a further 20 minutes to reach baker street.
By Coach/Underground: EasyBus offer a low-cost coach service from Stansted to Baker Street that runs every 15-20 minutes; journey time is 75 minutes.